Three-Day Tour To Halong Bay By Seaplane
The most luxury tour to Halong Bay is the combination of transfer by seaplane and 2-night tour package on The Au Co Cruises. Viewing Halong Bay from a seaplane is a great way to get a panoramic view of the mystical landscapes, one of natural world heritage site recognized by UNESCO. With the newest seaplane model has been launched out Cessna Grand Caravan 208B-E of 12 seats, travelers can choose either buying daily ticket or charter the whole craft.
- Daily departure
08h00-08h30: The shuttle bus will pick you up at your hotel and transfer to Noi Bai Airport.
09h30: Welcome and assistance at the airport for check in. Enjoy one hour flight and see Halong Bay from the sky before landing (45 minutes flight + 15 minutes scenic tour).
11h00: Landing at Tuan Chau Marina, Halong Bay. Free time at Bhaya Café on Tuan Chau Island.
12h30: Embark The Au Co Cruise and start cruising leisurely towards Vung Vieng in Bai Tu Long Bay.
13h00: Introduction to the 5 elements cuisine. Lunch on board
15h30: Arrival at Vung Vieng fishing village. Visit floating village by traditional rowing boat 17.30: High tea ceremony with Vietnamese traditional tea
18h00: Happy hour 19.00 Our first 5 elements signature dinner of Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, and Water is served while the boat is anchored for the night
21h00: Enjoy a drink at Lan Ha bar or join our crew and try squid fishing at the reception
Overnight on Au Co Cruise.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: on The Au Co Cruise
06h30: Earlier risers start the day with a Tai Chi class on the sundeck or enjoy the breathtaking views of the bay as the boats starts cruising quietly
07h00: Breakfast on board while The Au Co cruises in Bai Tu Long Bay
09h00: Guided kayaking in Vung Ha area
12h15: The Au Co cruises towards Lan Ha Bay and Cat Ba Island while lunch is served in Ha Long restaurant
14h30: Guided biking or walking excursion in the national park of Cat Ba Island and visit of The Au Co organic farm
17h30: Cooking Demonstration
18h00: Happy hour
18h45: Visit to the Bridge and Engine Room
19h15: Barbeque buffet is available at the restaurant while the boat is at anchorage
21h00: Enjoy a drink at Lan Ha bar or join our crew and try squid fishing at the reception Overnight on Au Co Cruise.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: on The Au Co Cruise
06h30: Earlier risers start the day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck or enjoy the breathtaking views of the bay as the boats starts cruising quietly in Ha Long Bay
07h00: Coffee and Bakeries on board
08h30: Guided visit of Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave
09h30: Farewell Brunch and check-out
10h45: Disembark in Tuan Chau Marina.
11h30: Board the seaplane for a 45-minute flight back to Hanoi.
12h15: Arrive in Noi Bai Airport, take a taxi by your own back to Hanoi Center or stay at the airport to connect the flight to next destination.
Free time at Tuan Chau Island for your own activities.
15h30: Board the seaplane for a 45-minute flight back to Hanoi.
16h15: Arrive in Noi Bai Airport, take a taxi by your own back to Hanoi Center or stay at the airport to connect the flight to next destination.
Meals: Breakfast/ Brunch
• One way transfer by shuttle bus Hanoi – Noi Bai Airport;
• Assistance at the airport for check in;
• Return seaplane ticket from Hanoi – Halong Bay (two 30-minute flights);
• English speaking guide on board;
• 3 days /2 nights Halong cruise package with 3 options for your choice: The Au Co, Paradise Peak and Paradise Luxury;
• Meals: 2 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts;
• Entrance fee to Halong Bay;
• Transfer from Noi Bai Airport back to Hanoi;
• Other meals, tip, drinks, single room, personal expenses, insurance…
• The tour prices are subject to change during Christmas and New Year Eve (24 and 30 Dec)
• Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
• Unused services are not subject to a refund.
• Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood and international. Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
• Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
Cessna Grand Caravan 208B EX
Cessna Grand Caravan 208B EX seaplane seats up to 12 passengers. This vehicle can be flexible, taking off and land on both land and water. The flight takes 30 minutes from Hanoi to Halong.
The Au Co
32-Cabin Cruise in Halong
This is the first and only luxury boutique cruise vessels operating in the Gulf of Tonkin, creates a new link between Halong Bay and Cat Ba Island.
17-Cabin Cruise in Halong
Paradise Luxury Cruises were built according to the traditional Vietnamese design and present a lavish outfit blending in subtle harmony with the natural environment of legendary Halong Bay.
8-Cabin Cruise in Halong
Paradise Peak only offers in total 8 stately suites for an infinite comfort and care. All facilities have been designed with the utmost elegance.
Don’t see the date for this tour to suit your schedule? No problems, Create Your Own Date. Choose the dates that you want to travel and as long as you happy to open the tour to other people joining we will charge you the standard tour price – no markups!
1. You must have booked and paid your deposit for travel dates that are at least 1 to 3 months in the future. This just gives us time to promote the trip and find other people to join you.
2. Create Your Own Date for this tour applies for bookings of two or more people only. If you are a solo traveller we can do our best to get a group for the dates you choose but we cannot guarantee standard pricing until we achieve a minimum of 2 people
3. This offer is subject to availability. In peak season we may not have the capability to add tour dates to our already busy schedule..
Artfully Designed Set Departures
Our Small Group Trips to Asia are set departures that you join in. Our superb itineraries combine world-famous highlights with hidden jewels. If you enjoy the company of like-minded travelers, and a maximum of 15 travelers (usually fewer), we offer the definitive small group travel in Asia and the Pacific.
Our Small Group Trips to Asia Feature:
- Join-in scheduled departures
- A set itinerary, artfully conceived down to the finest detail
- The best, most sought-after Tour Leaders in our region of the world—university-educated professionals and experts with local connections
- Luxury and boutique hotels wherever possible
- A maximum of 15 travelers—usually fewer—for an intimate experience
- Single travelers warmly welcomed
- Most meals, delicious cuisine
- Comprehensive inclusions and insurance
Learn about our progressive Join Group for solo travelers joining our Small Group Trips.
We can tailor make a tour that will best match your budget – the guide below serves as a reference point for you to decide how much to spend on this trip.
LOWER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget lower than $(this price) in per person?
We surely can help
As our price is set according to the length of itinerary and the detailed program given, we can make changes in this tour to help you keep your budget.
Below are some possible changes to make your tour fit better in your budget
we can customize this tour with shorter duration
some activities and tours can be in a group and non-private.
We can look into lower budget hotel for you without compromising the quality.
We can change the itinerary that fits your expectation and budget requirement.
How our prices work:
ABOUT $(This Price) in PER PERSON
How our prices work:
HIGHER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget higher than $(This Price) in per person?
Vietnam and Indochina has the utmost luxury hotels and other tour facilities to cater to your budget. For a budget higher than the one stated, we can make some of the following modification to your program based on your request.
Flights in Business or First Class flight (compared with Economy flight).
More luxury hotels/cruises or more luxury rooms in the same hotel/cruise. Standards of accommodation.
Longer stay at certain city based on your request.
Extra service or extra meals.
If you want to stay longer…
There are so many ways to extend your time in Vietnam and Indochina. Once you arrive, you won’t want to leave!
Make extra trip to Phu Quoc or Con Dao, two of our most beautiful islands. Etc…
Stay longer on your cruise trip to Halong Bay. Etc…
Stay extra days and relax at beachside resort. Etc…
Spend more time visiting northern mountain province.
How our prices work:
Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
Tour included in:
Tour excluded in:
Note: Hotels are subject to change due to availability. In that case we will choose equivalent accommodation
Meals: if you have any specific food requirements ( vegetarian, vegan, food allergies) please inform us in advance so that we can provide notice to our restaurant, tour guide, our partners so that they can server you better. If you are a food lover, Travelo Vietnam can be your culinary guide and provide you opportunity to savor tempting local food and world famous – dishes.
Read before traveling in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar or country around
Share with others
Thank you for visiting our FAQs pages. Here are the most common questions asked by our travelers. Please follow the links to get the answers or type your questions in the search bar. If you cannot find your answers, please send us your questions via email or on our Travelo Vietnam website. We will email you back with your answer, and update it on our website for other travelers.
1 – Knowledge Bike
2 – Travel FAQs
5 – Indochina Visa
6 – During Tour
After all of our tours we ask every traveler to review their holidays so that we may publish their testimonials on our website to help potential customers decide on Travelo Vietnam for their holidays to Indochina.
It is important for other travelers to hear the honest opinions from our past clients. We do not alter or edit what has been said. We do however, remove the emails, for privacy protection.
Refine Your Search