One-Day Tour To Halong Bay By Seaplane
Travel to Halong Bay by seaplane is the most comfortable way for one day tour. Instead of 7 hours by car, you can book tickets on seaplane daily flight from Hanoi to Halong bay, the return flight takes only one hour and gives you the beautiful panoramic view on Halong Bay. This tour package includes seaplane tickets, 15 minutes scenic tour of Halong Bay, private Wow Cruise in Halong Bay and other services concerned. You can also charter a seaplane just for you. There are 2 Cessna Grand Caravan 208B-E of 12 seats each are available on your request.
- Daily departure
08h00-08h30: The shuttle bus will pick you up at your hotel and transfer to Noi Bai Airport.
09h30: Welcome and assistance at the airport for check in. Enjoy one hour flight and see Halong Bay from the sky before landing (45 minutes flight + 15 minutes scenic tour).
10h00: Landing at Tuan Chau Marina in Halong Bay, you are welcome and transferred by tender to Wow Luxury Cruise.
10h15: Boarding on Wow Halong Cruise and have the private cruise for your own. Refresh yourself with welcome cocktails. Start the cruise tour.
11h00: Visit Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay thanks to its exceptional size and shapes which have been created by millions of years of erosion.
12h00: Savor a delicious set menu lunch on board. Along the cruise, you will witness the tranquil beauty and breathtaking scenery from the deck. You also can take beautiful photos of tiny islands dotted with rock arches, sheer cliffs. These limestone islands have fanciful names: Incense Burner, Stone Dog and Fighting Cocks (the symbol of Halong Bay). Time for kayaking.
15h00: End of Halong cruising tour, disembark at Tuan Chau Marina, say good bye to the cruise team.
15h30: Board the seaplane for a 45 minutes flight back to Hanoi.
16h15: Arrive in Noi Bai Airport, take a taxi by your own back to Hanoi Center or stay at the airport to connect the flight to next destination.
• One way transfer by shuttle bus Hanoi – Noi Bai Airport;
• Assistance at the airport for check in;
• Seaplane ticket from Hanoi to Halong Bay on 60-minute flight with scenic tour and from Halong back to Hanoi on 45-minute flight.
• English speaking guide on board;
• Charter Wow Cruise Halong for a 5-hour boat trip on Halong Bay.
• Sea food lunch on board
• Entrance fee to Halong Bay;
• Transfer from Noi Bai Airport back to Hanoi;
• Other meals, tip, drinks, single room, personal expenses, insurance…
• The tour prices are subject to change during Christmas and New Year Eve (24 and 30 Dec)
• Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
• Unused services are not subject to a refund.
• Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood and international. Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
• Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
Cessna Grand Caravan 208B EX
Depart from the Gia Lam airport in Hanoi by seaplane to the coastal port town of Halong Bay. Experience the thrill of a water landing at the Tuan Chau Island Marina.
With 6 hours cruise, Wow Cruise Halong will take you to the most beautiful area of the bay which you can see many beautiful and famous islets of Halong Bay. The fresh seafood lunch is served on board.
Don’t see the date for this tour to suit your schedule? No problems, Create Your Own Date. Choose the dates that you want to travel and as long as you happy to open the tour to other people joining we will charge you the standard tour price – no markups!
1. You must have booked and paid your deposit for travel dates that are at least 1 to 3 months in the future. This just gives us time to promote the trip and find other people to join you.
2. Create Your Own Date for this tour applies for bookings of two or more people only. If you are a solo traveller we can do our best to get a group for the dates you choose but we cannot guarantee standard pricing until we achieve a minimum of 2 people
3. This offer is subject to availability. In peak season we may not have the capability to add tour dates to our already busy schedule..
Artfully Designed Set Departures
Our Small Group Trips to Asia are set departures that you join in. Our superb itineraries combine world-famous highlights with hidden jewels. If you enjoy the company of like-minded travelers, and a maximum of 15 travelers (usually fewer), we offer the definitive small group travel in Asia and the Pacific.
Our Small Group Trips to Asia Feature:
- Join-in scheduled departures
- A set itinerary, artfully conceived down to the finest detail
- The best, most sought-after Tour Leaders in our region of the world—university-educated professionals and experts with local connections
- Luxury and boutique hotels wherever possible
- A maximum of 15 travelers—usually fewer—for an intimate experience
- Single travelers warmly welcomed
- Most meals, delicious cuisine
- Comprehensive inclusions and insurance
Learn about our progressive Join Group for solo travelers joining our Small Group Trips.
We can tailor make a tour that will best match your budget – the guide below serves as a reference point for you to decide how much to spend on this trip.
LOWER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget lower than $(this price) in per person?
We surely can help
As our price is set according to the length of itinerary and the detailed program given, we can make changes in this tour to help you keep your budget.
Below are some possible changes to make your tour fit better in your budget
we can customize this tour with shorter duration
some activities and tours can be in a group and non-private.
We can look into lower budget hotel for you without compromising the quality.
We can change the itinerary that fits your expectation and budget requirement.
How our prices work:
ABOUT $(This Price) in PER PERSON
How our prices work:
HIGHER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget higher than $(This Price) in per person?
Vietnam and Indochina has the utmost luxury hotels and other tour facilities to cater to your budget. For a budget higher than the one stated, we can make some of the following modification to your program based on your request.
Flights in Business or First Class flight (compared with Economy flight).
More luxury hotels/cruises or more luxury rooms in the same hotel/cruise. Standards of accommodation.
Longer stay at certain city based on your request.
Extra service or extra meals.
If you want to stay longer…
There are so many ways to extend your time in Vietnam and Indochina. Once you arrive, you won’t want to leave!
Make extra trip to Phu Quoc or Con Dao, two of our most beautiful islands. Etc…
Stay longer on your cruise trip to Halong Bay. Etc…
Stay extra days and relax at beachside resort. Etc…
Spend more time visiting northern mountain province.
How our prices work:
Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
Tour included in:
Tour excluded in:
Note: Hotels are subject to change due to availability. In that case we will choose equivalent accommodation
Meals: if you have any specific food requirements ( vegetarian, vegan, food allergies) please inform us in advance so that we can provide notice to our restaurant, tour guide, our partners so that they can server you better. If you are a food lover, Travelo Vietnam can be your culinary guide and provide you opportunity to savor tempting local food and world famous – dishes.
Read before traveling in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar or country around
Share with others
Thank you for visiting our FAQs pages. Here are the most common questions asked by our travelers. Please follow the links to get the answers or type your questions in the search bar. If you cannot find your answers, please send us your questions via email or on our Travelo Vietnam website. We will email you back with your answer, and update it on our website for other travelers.
1 – Knowledge Bike
2 – Travel FAQs
5 – Indochina Visa
6 – During Tour
After all of our tours we ask every traveler to review their holidays so that we may publish their testimonials on our website to help potential customers decide on Travelo Vietnam for their holidays to Indochina.
It is important for other travelers to hear the honest opinions from our past clients. We do not alter or edit what has been said. We do however, remove the emails, for privacy protection.
Refine Your Search