Ho Chi Minh City Muslim Tour 5days
Explore wonderful Ho Chi Minh City with all its sights and sounds. Be astounded by the architectural marvel of the Cu Chi Tunnels. View magnificent rice field views and explore the canals by sampan in the Mekong Delta.
Upon arrival in Tan Son Nhat international airport, you will be met by your Green Trail Tours guide and driver who will transfer you to your hotel in the city center. Dinner at the Halal/Indian Restaurant. Stay overnight at your hotel of choice in Ho Chi Minh city.
After breakfast at your hotel, we drive you to Cu Chi where you will experience the labyrinth of web-like tunnels of more than 200km in length. These tunnels were used to as shelters by guerrillas during the American war. They included hospitals, accommodation, kitchens and much more. Return to Ho Chi Minh for lunch, free your time for shopping at Ben Thanh market, TAX (Commercial shopping center), continue visit mosque JAMIA AL MUSLIMIN (Dong Du Mosque) / Dong Du Street, District 1. before enjoying dinner at the restaurant (Halal / Indian food). Stay overnight at your hotel of choice in Ho Chi Minh city.
Following breakfast, we take a two hour drive to My Tho. On the way witness picturesque rice fields and buffalos. Upon arrival, enjoy a boat trip on the Mekong River with a stop at Thoi Son islet to taste seasonal fruit whilst enjoying traditional folk music. Then, visit the authentic life of the locals and challenge your bargaining power at cottage handicraft shops. Take an adventurous sampan ride in palm shaded canals. Lunch to be served at Bach Tung Vien res (Sea food, no meat). Proceed to Can Tho city, check in the hotel, Dinner will be served at the local restaurant (Sea food/ no meat). Stay overnight at your hotel of choice in Can tho.
After breakfast, take a boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong River, then visit the Cai Rang and Phong Dien floating markets, which are the best in the region. You will probably have tried Vietnamese vermicelli soup, so now go and see how it is made. Then wander around the village and talk with the local people. Learn how to cross a “monkey bridge” which is built from a single bamboo. Break for lunch (sea food/no meat) Return to Ho Chi Minh, free your time until dinner the restaurant (Muslim/Indian food). Overnight at your chosen hotel.
Eat breakfast at your hotel. Enjoy free leisure time to explore. Afterwards you will be transferred to Tan Son Nhat international airport for your departure. End of tour.
Don’t see the date for this tour to suit your schedule? No problems, Create Your Own Date. Choose the dates that you want to travel and as long as you happy to open the tour to other people joining we will charge you the standard tour price – no markups!
1. You must have booked and paid your deposit for travel dates that are at least 1 to 3 months in the future. This just gives us time to promote the trip and find other people to join you.
2. Create Your Own Date for this tour applies for bookings of two or more people only. If you are a solo traveller we can do our best to get a group for the dates you choose but we cannot guarantee standard pricing until we achieve a minimum of 2 people
3. This offer is subject to availability. In peak season we may not have the capability to add tour dates to our already busy schedule..
Artfully Designed Set Departures
Our Small Group Trips to Asia are set departures that you join in. Our superb itineraries combine world-famous highlights with hidden jewels. If you enjoy the company of like-minded travelers, and a maximum of 15 travelers (usually fewer), we offer the definitive small group travel in Asia and the Pacific.
Our Small Group Trips to Asia Feature:
- Join-in scheduled departures
- A set itinerary, artfully conceived down to the finest detail
- The best, most sought-after Tour Leaders in our region of the world—university-educated professionals and experts with local connections
- Luxury and boutique hotels wherever possible
- A maximum of 15 travelers—usually fewer—for an intimate experience
- Single travelers warmly welcomed
- Most meals, delicious cuisine
- Comprehensive inclusions and insurance
Learn about our progressive Join Group for solo travelers joining our Small Group Trips.
We can tailor make a tour that will best match your budget – the guide below serves as a reference point for you to decide how much to spend on this trip.
LOWER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget lower than $(this price) in per person?
We surely can help
As our price is set according to the length of itinerary and the detailed program given, we can make changes in this tour to help you keep your budget.
Below are some possible changes to make your tour fit better in your budget
we can customize this tour with shorter duration
some activities and tours can be in a group and non-private.
We can look into lower budget hotel for you without compromising the quality.
We can change the itinerary that fits your expectation and budget requirement.
How our prices work:
ABOUT $(This Price) in PER PERSON
How our prices work:
HIGHER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget higher than $(This Price) in per person?
Vietnam and Indochina has the utmost luxury hotels and other tour facilities to cater to your budget. For a budget higher than the one stated, we can make some of the following modification to your program based on your request.
Flights in Business or First Class flight (compared with Economy flight).
More luxury hotels/cruises or more luxury rooms in the same hotel/cruise. Standards of accommodation.
Longer stay at certain city based on your request.
Extra service or extra meals.
If you want to stay longer…
There are so many ways to extend your time in Vietnam and Indochina. Once you arrive, you won’t want to leave!
Make extra trip to Phu Quoc or Con Dao, two of our most beautiful islands. Etc…
Stay longer on your cruise trip to Halong Bay. Etc…
Stay extra days and relax at beachside resort. Etc…
Spend more time visiting northern mountain province.
How our prices work:
Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
Tour Cost included:
– Accommodation in twin/double sharing room with daily breakfast
– Private vehicle as tour program
– English Speaking Guide
– Entrance fees and mineral water
– Boat trip, fruit in the Mekong Delta
– Mineral water (1 bottles/pax/day)
– Meals as indicated: Halal food or Sea food (3L/4D).
Tour Cost Non Included:
– Beverage during meals
– International airfare with airport tax
– Domestic air ticket
– Personal expenses
– Travel insurance
– Other services unspecified in the including list
– Tipping is at customer’s discretion
– Personal Expenses (Porter, Laundry, telephone fee, Optional Tour, etc)
Policy for children
– Child under 6 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: Free of charge.
– Child from 6 – under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: 50% of charge
– Child from 6 – under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults with extra bed: 75% of charge
– Child under 12 years old sharing room with one (1) adult: 90% of charge
– Child from 12 years old and above: 100% of charge
Note: Hotels are subject to change due to availability. In that case we will choose equivalent accommodation
Meals: if you have any specific food requirements ( vegetarian, vegan, food allergies) please inform us in advance so that we can provide notice to our restaurant, tour guide, our partners so that they can server you better. If you are a food lover, Travelo Vietnam can be your culinary guide and provide you opportunity to savor tempting local food and world famous – dishes.
Read before traveling in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar or country around
Share with others
Thank you for visiting our FAQs pages. Here are the most common questions asked by our travelers. Please follow the links to get the answers or type your questions in the search bar. If you cannot find your answers, please send us your questions via email or on our Travelo Vietnam website. We will email you back with your answer, and update it on our website for other travelers.
1 – Knowledge Bike
2 – Travel FAQs
5 – Indochina Visa
6 – During Tour
After all of our tours we ask every traveler to review their holidays so that we may publish their testimonials on our website to help potential customers decide on Travelo Vietnam for their holidays to Indochina.
It is important for other travelers to hear the honest opinions from our past clients. We do not alter or edit what has been said. We do however, remove the emails, for privacy protection.
Refine Your Search