Halong Bay Luxury Jasmine Cruise 3 days
Jasmine Cruise – A Wonderful Luxury Voyage for Your Beloved! Impress your lover with a unique gift that is a voyage to explore Halong Bay – One of the World’s New Seven Wonders on the Jasmine Cruise. The cruise features a massage cabin and 24 individual cabins with private balcony in both Deluxe and Suite level. Taking a rest in the bay of Wonders, relaxing on the crystal blue ocean or charming white sand beaches, you will soon forget all the pressure and enjoy your journey to the land of pleasure: wonderful landscapes, fresh and tasty seafood, peaceful atmosphere. Cruising on Halong Jasmine will sure be a special vacation for your beloved!
|Cruise cabins||Cabin size||Bed size||Cabin Rates|
|Jasmine Superior||17.0 m2||02 single size beds of 95 cm x 205 cm each|
|Deluxe Balcony||18.0 m2||01 Queen size bed of 165 cm x 205 cm|
|Junior Suite||24.0 m2||01 Queen size bed of 180 cm x 205 cm|
Jasmine Cruise 3 days by Heritage Line Halong
Stay longer and truly discover the beauty of the Bay, consisting Cua Van village, Tien Ong Cave on Bai Tu Long Bay, Viet Hai village and Ba Ham Lake on Lan Ha Bay. An inspiring excursion to Viet Hai village is the most attractive activity in this journey. This is one great opportunity to enjoy a leisure bicycle ride on a real tropical island; passing the forests and stone tunnels on the way to enjoy the truly natural environment.
7:30am – 7:45am Pick up from Hanoi transfer to Halong Bay by shuttle bus or private car (transportation is NOT INCLUDED in cabin price).
12:00Welcome aboard and sail through the Halong Bay. Allow your eyes to swim through the azure waters of this magical place, where thousands of sculpted limestone and islands rise from the water like gigantic teeth of dragons. Pass through picturesque areas like the Mat Quy Isletand Am Tich islets.
A delectable buffet lunch is served shortly upon boarding and you find yourself getting acquainted with the facilities of the boat. The boat starts to cruise into the Bay and within the first hour you can enjoy this World Heritage Site. A first visit will take our guests by tender to the Tien Ong Cave. The Cave is huge – about 2.000 sqm –and is peppered with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites, formed out of ancient limestone karsts about 700,000 years ago. The cave is four meters above sea level. This visit will last approximately 20 minutes (we strongly recommend that you do not wear high heel shoes for this excursion).
The voyage continues with the arrival at the Cua Van Fishing Village, the biggest and oldest fishing village in Halong Bay via a pleasant boat ride (a maximum of four persons per boat). You will pass by this ancient village which comprises floating houses and floating schools – simply irresistible.
After returning to the boat in the late afternoon guests can sharpen their culinary skills at our cooking class performance conducted by our energetic chef. Surely you can give him a helping hand any time and try your skills in preparing special Vietnamese dishes. The boat cruises slowly with the evening sun to its mooring points. If not now when then it is time to enjoy a massage or at least to quaff a drink – in the miraculous descending sun – on our terrace deck.
At approximately 19.00 guests can attend a presentation in the restaurant area about the Halong Bay before dinner is served.
The night is yours – kick back on a comfy pillowed bench and inhale the surreal beauty whilst sipping a glass of wine.
Not many places in the world offer those special feelings. The mooring place is a fantastic overnight spot with glittering lights from the other boats and a calm sea, perfect for your first dream in the middle of the Bay where once Dragons played amid sparkling jewels.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: Jasmine Cruise
Today, all guests will embark on our day boat – the Sunset. You will cruise to the Bay’s untouched areas, deep in Lan Ha Bay. Take a light bike ride along the coast line of Cat Ba, through the rain forest to the Viet Hai Village. A fantastic way to get in touch with the nature of the biggest Halong island. Please read below the options of this day:
A. If weather conditions are good:
In the morning, the Sunset crew welcomes all guests from Ginger, Jasmine and Violet. A breakfast is served in the cozy restaurant while the Sunset moves deeper into the Halong Bay straight to Cat Ba Island. The nature is simply marvellous in this area of the Bay.
We arrive at Viet Hai dock and take a leisure bicycle ride along the water front, passing forests and a stone tunnel on the way to the Viet Hai Village. We explore the village with its traditional houses and its residents. Guests can take a short walk to the surrounding jungle. The journey continues to the local primary school (Heritage Line supports this school with teaching equipment). A memorable way of interacting with the children in the classroom is to become their substitute teacher or sing along with the kids – if you dare.
After this, guests cycle back to the dock and board the junk. The cruise continues unhurried to Ho Ba Ham. During this slow trundle, lunch is served. At this secluded area guests kayak through water tunnels and close to stunning rock and islets. This beautiful lagoon allows as well to jump from the boat or at a quiet beach for a refreshing bath. Back on board take your seat or bench on the sun deck and simply dive into the nature on the way back to your mother junk for your second night.
B. If weather conditions are not good (strong waves prohibit cruising to Viet Hai Village):
In the morning, the Sunset crew welcomes all guests from Ginger, Jasmine and Violet. A breakfast is served in the cozy restaurant while the Sunset moves deeper into the Halong Bay straight to Cat Ba Island. Even the weather might not be that suitable but still the Bay offers mysterious views and photo objects from the sun deck.
Kayak and swim at the Hai Quan lagoon area and get in close touch with the Bay. Before midday, we cruise to the “Surprise Cave”. Lunch will be served in the restaurant of the Sunset. After lunch, guests visit the “Sung Sot Cave” or they can engage in kayaking around the Luon cave tunnel.
In the afternoon, the Sunset cruises back via several Halong Bay sights – Cua Van fishing village – Soi Sim – Dau Xuoi channel and Toad Islet – before boarding the mother junk again for the overnight.
Preparation and inclusions on this day:
Biking helmet, First aid kit, durable shoes, water bottle during cycling, torch for cave visit, rain coats (in case of light showers, in the event of heavy rain, biking will be cancelled), kayaks/paddles and life jackets.
For guests who do not want to go cycling to Viet Hai: Enjoy a relaxing spa treatment on board or walk along the water front, fish at the dock or take a cooking lesson from the chef.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: Jasmine Cruise
For early risers complimentary tea, coffee and pastries are served in the restaurant followed by – if you so desire – a Tai Chi Class on the terrace deck (7.00). A great morning activity to feel one with this natural wonder.
Then it is time for an early morning bath – in the Bay. By tender boat we bring the guests to a natural white sandy stretch of a beach with crystal clear water. Sporty ones can climb up to a hill top to have a last view from above over the Halong Bay before we return to the boat and cruise slowly back to Halong City, passing picturesque areas like the Titop Island, the Tam Cung Cave and Poem Mountain.
During our trundle, a buffet brunch is served before we arrive at the shore at around 11.00h. The crew will bid you farewell and you disembark with our tender boat to the Royal Park Pier.
11:00: Transfer back Hanoi
15:30: Arrive Hanoi, end of services.
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- Please noted that the Jasmine Cruise will stop working on August for maintenance
- Please kindly be informed that Heritage Line Halong cruises will be changing to alternative programs from 01 November 2015 until 15 December 2015. During this period, we will be visiting Me Cung cave instead of Tien Ong cave due to the renovation and upgrade of Tien Ong Cave. Other program is remained unchanged
- Kindly provide us passport information (Full name, sex, Nationality, passport number, date of birth, validity of visa) at least 01 week before cruise date.
- Cancellation due to bad weather conditions in Halong Bay:
- The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated.
- The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 15 days before guests’ check-in: 10% of total rates
- Between 15 and 2 days before guests’ check-in: 50% of total price.
- Less than 48 hours before guests’ check-in: 100% of total price.
- No show: 100% of total price.
Cancellation policy due to bad Weather
- All cruises in Halong Bay must have permit from Management Board of Halong Bay to stay overnight in the Bay.
- Based on the weather conditions (high winds, monsoon, thunderstorm, cyclone, storm,…), the Management Board has the right to cancel all overnight cruises on certain day to guarantee the safety of tourists.
- In those cases, following policies will be applied:
- – If the cancellation is informed before you leave Hanoi to Halong Bay (you have not used any service yet): 100% refund.
- – If the cancellation is informed during the trip (you have already used some services: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong,…): Only the fee of these services will be charged and we will refund whole remain amount
- – If the trip are cut down from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night, we will charge as 2 days/1 night trip, plus other services you have already used and refund the remain amount.
- – The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated
- – The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- – In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
Children Price & Extra Bed
- Children policy:
- – 01 child maximum per cabin and child reduction applicable only if sharing a cabin with maximum of 2 adults.
- – Free of charge for child under 5 years old, in parents’ room and using existing bedding.
- Extra bed: For a child under 12 years old, it’s US$20.00 in addition to the charge mentioned above. For an adult or a child
- 24-hour Security
- Boutique Library
- Doctor on call
- Newspapers and magazines
- Rowing boat
- Safety box at reception
- Tender for sightseeing
- Theme Cruise
- Baby cot
- Beauty Services and Massage
- Cabin Service (Snack Meals)
- Fresh flower
- IDD at the reception
Activities on Board
- BBQ Dinner
- Cooking classes
- Spa & Massage
- Tai Chi
These are cruise properties for Jasmine Cruise:
|Operated since||Launch in late 2007|
|Number of room||24|
|Engines||Twin 250 HP.Yammar|
|Generator||Twin 160 KW|
Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
Tour included in:
- Entrance fees, Taxes and Service Charge
- English speaking guide
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, hot shower, mini bar
- Exclusive Cruise through Halong Bay
- Welcome Cocktail, Vietnamese Seafood Lunch and Dinner, International Brunch Buffet (as stated in itinerary)
- Sunrise Tai Chi Class
- Cruise Halong’s gift
- Insurance on board
Tour excluded in:
- Transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (book in next step)
- Kayaking services (for itinerary of 2 days 1 night)(Book in next step)
- Beverage and other personal expenses
- Gratuity on board
- All other services not mentioned in Inclusions
- Surcharge for Christmas 24/12, New Year 31/12, Lunar New Year’s Eve
Note: Hotels are subject to change due to availability. In that case we will choose equivalent accommodation
Meals: if you have any specific food requirements ( vegetarian, vegan, food allergies) please inform us in advance so that we can provide notice to our restaurant, tour guide, our partners so that they can server you better. If you are a food lover, Travelo Vietnam can be your culinary guide and provide you opportunity to savor tempting local food and world famous – dishes.
We can tailor make a tour that will best match your budget – the guide below serves as a reference point for you to decide how much to spend on this trip.
LOWER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget lower than $(this price) in per person?
We surely can help
As our price is set according to the length of itinerary and the detailed program given, we can make changes in this tour to help you keep your budget.
Below are some possible changes to make your tour fit better in your budget
we can customize this tour with shorter duration
some activities and tours can be in a group and non-private.
We can look into lower budget hotel for you without compromising the quality.
We can change the itinerary that fits your expectation and budget requirement.
How our prices work:
ABOUT $(This Price) in PER PERSON
How our prices work:
HIGHER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget higher than $(This Price) in per person?
Vietnam and Indochina has the utmost luxury hotels and other tour facilities to cater to your budget. For a budget higher than the one stated, we can make some of the following modification to your program based on your request.
Flights in Business or First Class flight (compared with Economy flight).
More luxury hotels/cruises or more luxury rooms in the same hotel/cruise. Standards of accommodation.
Longer stay at certain city based on your request.
Extra service or extra meals.
If you want to stay longer…
There are so many ways to extend your time in Vietnam and Indochina. Once you arrive, you won’t want to leave!
Make extra trip to Phu Quoc or Con Dao, two of our most beautiful islands. Etc…
Stay longer on your cruise trip to Halong Bay. Etc…
Stay extra days and relax at beachside resort. Etc…
Spend more time visiting northern mountain province.
How our prices work:
Don’t see the date for this tour to suit your schedule? No problems, Create Your Own Date. Choose the dates that you want to travel and as long as you happy to open the tour to other people joining we will charge you the standard tour price – no markups!
- You must have booked and paid your deposit for travel dates that are at least 1 to 3 months in the future. This just gives us time to promote the trip and find other people to join you.
- Create Your Own Date for this tour applies for bookings of two or more people only. If you are a solo traveller we can do our best to get a group for the dates you choose but we cannot guarantee standard pricing until we achieve a minimum of 2 people.
- This offer is subject to availability. In peak season we may not have the capability to add tour dates to our already busy schedule..
Artfully Designed Set Departures
Our Small Group Trips to Asia are set departures that you join in. Our superb itineraries combine world-famous highlights with hidden jewels. If you enjoy the company of like-minded travelers, and a maximum of 15 travelers (usually fewer), we offer the definitive small group travel in Asia and the Pacific.
Our Small Group Trips to Asia Feature:
Join-in scheduled departures
A set itinerary, artfully conceived down to the finest detail
The best, most sought-after Tour Leaders in our region of the world—university-educated professionals and experts with local connections
Luxury and boutique hotels wherever possible
A maximum of 15 travelers—usually fewer—for an intimate experience
Single travelers warmly welcomed
Most meals, delicious cuisine
Comprehensive inclusions and insurance
Learn about our progressive Join Group for solo travelers joining our Small Group Trips.
Read before traveling in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar or country around
Share with others
Thank you for visiting our FAQs pages. Here are the most common questions asked by our travelers. Please follow the links to get the answers or type your questions in the search bar. If you cannot find your answers, please send us your questions via email or on our Travelo Vietnam website. We will email you back with your answer, and update it on our website for other travelers.
1 – Knowledge Bike
2 – Travel FAQs
5 – Indochina Visa
6 – During Tour
After all of our tours we ask every traveler to review their holidays so that we may publish their testimonials on our website to help potential customers decide on Travelo Vietnam for their holidays to Indochina.
It is important for other travelers to hear the honest opinions from our past clients. We do not alter or edit what has been said. We do however, remove the emails, for privacy protection.
Refine Your Search