Halong Bay Family Flamingo Cruise 2 days
The Flamingo is a one of the totem animals living on earth and bearing so many worth meanings. This kind of bird symbolizes for the long-life, elegance, wisdom, balance, good lucks and happiness and that is the reason why we decide to name our cruise’s brand as “Flamingo Cruise” Built up completely since 2014, The cruise has 3 floors with 14 cabins in total, in which there are 8 Deluxe cabins on the 1st floor and 6 other premium & suites cabins on the 2nd floor and its luxury restaurant & bar plus the sun-deck are on the top one
7:45 – 08:00: Our shuttle bus with tour guide will pick you up at your hotels (Note: This pick-up is just applied for those who use our shuttle bus service)
10h00: Stopover in Hai Duong city where you can experience our hand-made Vietnamese handicraft products
12h00: Arrive Halong Bay and photography time in Tuan Chau Marina Pier ( Tuan Chau Island )
12h30: Boarding Flamingo Cruise for departure. Welcome drink will be served and safety instruction by crew member and Cruise Manager.
13h00: Great lunch is served while cruising through the Halong Bay & Bai Tu Long bay.
15:00: Cruising through Hoa Cuong floating village and arrive in the area of the Dark & Bright Caves belonging to Lan Ha bay. You’ll have a chance to take the rowing boat trip or kayaking pass through the magnificent landscape with limestone mountains and sea caves.
16:30 – 17:30: Enjoy swimming around the cruise ( weather condition ) or relax on the sun-deck for fantastic views or shoot nice photos of sunset.
18:30: Cooking demonstration will be on the sun-deck. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce. Enjoy sunset party with fruits and wine
19:30: Under the magnificent night sky, in magic atmosphere in Ha long Bay, Our luxury set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
21:00: Evening activities include:
+ Join the squid fishing on boat with our crews. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef.
+ Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: Overnight on Flamingo cruise
06:30: Tai Chi class on the Sun-deck.
07:30: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
08:30: Visit the Surprising Cave ( Hang Sung Sot ) discovered by the French in 1901. Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Halong.
09:30 – 10:30: Check out time. Relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant to enjoy the bay scenery during the trip back the pier.
10h30: Enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier.
12:00: Disembarkation at Tuan Chau Pier. Our car will be at your disposal to pick you up then drive back to Hanoi.
16:00: Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip!
Meals: Breakfast, Brunch
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- Cancellation due to bad weather conditions in Halong Bay:
- The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated.
- The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates.
- From 14 to 2 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- Less than 48 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Cancellation policy due to bad Weather
- All cruises in Halong Bay must have permit from Management Board of Halong Bay to stay overnight in the Bay.
- Based on the weather conditions (high winds, monsoon, thunderstorm, cyclone, storm,…), the Management Board has the right to cancel all overnight cruises on certain day to guarantee the safety of tourists.
- In those cases, following policies will be applied:
- – If the cancellation is informed before you leave Hanoi to Halong Bay (you have not used any service yet): 100% refund.
- – If the cancellation is informed during the trip (you have already used some services: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong,…): Only the fee of these services will be charged and we will refund whole remain amount
- – If the trip are cut down from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night, we will charge as 2 days/1 night trip, plus other services you have already used and refund the remain amount.
- – The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated
- – The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- – In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
Children Price & Extra Bed
- Child under 5 years old: F.O.C.
- Child 5 under 12 Children rate is applied, sharing bed with adults are charged 75% adults rate.
- Children above 12 years must pay full adult rate.
- Maximum 1 child sharing same cabin with 2 adults
- 24-hour Security
- Doctor on call
- Rowing boat
- Safety box at reception
- Tender for sightseeing
- Baby cot
- Beauty Services and Massage
Activities on Board
- Cooking classes
- Spa & Massage
- Tai Chi
These are cruise properties for Flamingo Cruise:
Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
Tour included in:
Tour excluded in:
Note: Hotels are subject to change due to availability. In that case we will choose equivalent accommodation
Meals: if you have any specific food requirements ( vegetarian, vegan, food allergies) please inform us in advance so that we can provide notice to our restaurant, tour guide, our partners so that they can server you better. If you are a food lover, Travelo Vietnam can be your culinary guide and provide you opportunity to savor tempting local food and world famous – dishes.
We can tailor make a tour that will best match your budget – the guide below serves as a reference point for you to decide how much to spend on this trip.
LOWER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget lower than $(this price) in per person?
We surely can help
As our price is set according to the length of itinerary and the detailed program given, we can make changes in this tour to help you keep your budget.
Below are some possible changes to make your tour fit better in your budget
we can customize this tour with shorter duration
some activities and tours can be in a group and non-private.
We can look into lower budget hotel for you without compromising the quality.
We can change the itinerary that fits your expectation and budget requirement.
How our prices work:
ABOUT $(This Price) in PER PERSON
How our prices work:
HIGHER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget higher than $(This Price) in per person?
Vietnam and Indochina has the utmost luxury hotels and other tour facilities to cater to your budget. For a budget higher than the one stated, we can make some of the following modification to your program based on your request.
Flights in Business or First Class flight (compared with Economy flight).
More luxury hotels/cruises or more luxury rooms in the same hotel/cruise. Standards of accommodation.
Longer stay at certain city based on your request.
Extra service or extra meals.
If you want to stay longer…
There are so many ways to extend your time in Vietnam and Indochina. Once you arrive, you won’t want to leave!
Make extra trip to Phu Quoc or Con Dao, two of our most beautiful islands. Etc…
Stay longer on your cruise trip to Halong Bay. Etc…
Stay extra days and relax at beachside resort. Etc…
Spend more time visiting northern mountain province.
How our prices work:
Don’t see the date for this tour to suit your schedule? No problems, Create Your Own Date. Choose the dates that you want to travel and as long as you happy to open the tour to other people joining we will charge you the standard tour price – no markups!
- You must have booked and paid your deposit for travel dates that are at least 1 to 3 months in the future. This just gives us time to promote the trip and find other people to join you.
- Create Your Own Date for this tour applies for bookings of two or more people only. If you are a solo traveller we can do our best to get a group for the dates you choose but we cannot guarantee standard pricing until we achieve a minimum of 2 people.
- This offer is subject to availability. In peak season we may not have the capability to add tour dates to our already busy schedule..
Artfully Designed Set Departures
Our Small Group Trips to Asia are set departures that you join in. Our superb itineraries combine world-famous highlights with hidden jewels. If you enjoy the company of like-minded travelers, and a maximum of 15 travelers (usually fewer), we offer the definitive small group travel in Asia and the Pacific.
Our Small Group Trips to Asia Feature:
Join-in scheduled departures
A set itinerary, artfully conceived down to the finest detail
The best, most sought-after Tour Leaders in our region of the world—university-educated professionals and experts with local connections
Luxury and boutique hotels wherever possible
A maximum of 15 travelers—usually fewer—for an intimate experience
Single travelers warmly welcomed
Most meals, delicious cuisine
Comprehensive inclusions and insurance
Learn about our progressive Join Group for solo travelers joining our Small Group Trips.
Read before traveling in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar or country around
Share with others
Thank you for visiting our FAQs pages. Here are the most common questions asked by our travelers. Please follow the links to get the answers or type your questions in the search bar. If you cannot find your answers, please send us your questions via email or on our Travelo Vietnam website. We will email you back with your answer, and update it on our website for other travelers.
1 – Knowledge Bike
2 – Travel FAQs
5 – Indochina Visa
6 – During Tour
After all of our tours we ask every traveler to review their holidays so that we may publish their testimonials on our website to help potential customers decide on Travelo Vietnam for their holidays to Indochina.
It is important for other travelers to hear the honest opinions from our past clients. We do not alter or edit what has been said. We do however, remove the emails, for privacy protection.
Refine Your Search