Halong Bay Deluxe Dragon Pearl Junk 2 days
Dragon Pearl Junk – A relax, romantic and memorable journey.
Dragon Pearl is the newest and largest cruise in Indochina Junk family. It possesses 11 Deluxe Cabins, which can serve up to 20 guests at one time. Due to its design and layout, Dragon Pearl is most suitable for a large or sharing group of travellers.
All of Dragon Pearl’s tours are operated in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, one of the few purest areas in Halong Bay. It is a great occasion to visit the amazing natural landscape of Bai Tu Long Bay, the home of various rare flora and fauna.
Dragon Pearl Junk 2 days by Indochina Junk
Cruising with Dragon Pearl, you will have a chance to visit Bai Tu Long Bay, located east of Halong, one of very few areas, which have not yet been fully explored by the tourists. The cruise will also bring you to explore one of the most famous caves in Halong Bay: Thien Canh Son (Heavenly Scene) Cave. You will not only have a chance to admire the beauty of the cave but also have a unique dining experience inside the cave with family, friends in glitter candlelight.
07.40 – 08.00: Pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi by shuttle bus then transfer to Halong.
12.00 – 12.30: Embark at Hon Gai International Harbor.
12.30 – 13.00: Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
13.30 – 15.00: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; admire the fascinating formations on the way.
15.15 – 15.40: Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son Cave.
15.45 – 18:00: Enjoy relaxing on a white sandy beach at Hon Co Island, swimming or kayaking.
18:00 – 19.00: Back to junk for refreshing before having dinner on board.
20.00 – 21.00:Relax, enjoy fresh air & overnight on board.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: Dragon Pearl Junk
07.30 – 08.00: Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08.30 – 09.30: Visit Vung Vieng Village by a rustic row-boat, meet the local peopleand pass through the floating school and fish farms.
10.00: Check out of the cabin. Start cruising towards the harbor while an ‘A la carte’ lunch is served.
11.45 – 12.00: Disembark.
17.00 – 17.30: Arrive in Hanoi.
Best Price Vietnam wishes to serve you next time!!
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- VISITIORS ARE NOT RECOMMENDED ON BOARD (FOR SAFETY REASON):
- -Person with disability: physical or sensory
- -Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
- -Person who is older than 80.
- -Person who is overweight (>120kg).
- -Person who is taller than 2 meters.
- Kindly provide us passport information (Full name, Sex, Nationality, Passport number, Date of birth, Validity of visa) AT LEAST 01 week before cruise date.
- Cancellation due to bad weather conditions in Halong Bay:
- The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated.
- The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rate
- From 14 to 2 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 48 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Cancellation policy due to bad Weather
- All cruises in Halong Bay must have permit from Management Board of Halong Bay to stay overnight in the Bay.
- Based on the weather conditions (high winds, monsoon, thunderstorm, cyclone, storm,…), the Management Board has the right to cancel all overnight cruises on certain day to guarantee the safety of tourists.
- In those cases, following policies will be applied:
- – If the cancellation is informed before you leave Hanoi to Halong Bay (you have not used any service yet): 100% refund.
- – If the cancellation is informed during the trip (you have already used some services: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong,…): Only the fee of these services will be charged and we will refund whole remain amount
- – If the trip are cut down from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night, we will charge as 2 days/1 night trip, plus other services you have already used and refund the remain amount.
- – The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated
- – The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- – In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
Children Price & Extra Bed
- a/ For sharing boat:
- – Children under 4 years old sleeping in bed with adults, if not put meals on board, be free (applies to transplant group booking & full board)
- – Child from 4 to 6 years old sharing bed with adults, if you put meals on board, counting 25 USD / child (for the program 2 days 1 night) and 50 USD / child (for 4 days 3 nights).
- 60 USD / child (for 3 days 2 nights)
- – Children from 7 to under 12 years sharing bed with adult: 50% of the adults.
- – Children from 7 to under 12 years sleep in separate beds: 75% of the adults.
- b / For the Charter: children aged 4 years or more in price as adults.
- 24-hour Security
- Newspapers and magazines
- Rowing boat
- Safety box at reception
- Tender for sightseeing
- Theme Cruise
- Baby cot
- Fresh flower
- IDD at the reception
- Turndown service and daily presents
Activities on Board
- BBQ Dinner
- Dinner in Cave
These are cruise properties for Dragon Pearl Junk:
|Specifications||Dragon Pearl Junk I||Dragon Pearl Junk II||Dragon Pearl Junk III|
|Operated since||April 2010||June 2010||July 2010|
|Length||29 m||29 m||29 m|
|Width||6.9 m||6,9 m||6,9 m|
Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
Tour included in:
- Kayaking Service
- Welcome drink
- Tea & Coffee
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- Vietnamese Lunch and Dinner, European Breakfast
- Swimming Equipment
- Onboard Insurance
Tour excluded in:
- Transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (book in next step)
- Visa Arrangements
- Personal Expenses and Services
- All service non-clearly mentioned above
Note: Hotels are subject to change due to availability. In that case we will choose equivalent accommodation
Meals: if you have any specific food requirements ( vegetarian, vegan, food allergies) please inform us in advance so that we can provide notice to our restaurant, tour guide, our partners so that they can server you better. If you are a food lover, Travelo Vietnam can be your culinary guide and provide you opportunity to savor tempting local food and world famous – dishes.
We can tailor make a tour that will best match your budget – the guide below serves as a reference point for you to decide how much to spend on this trip.
LOWER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget lower than $(this price) in per person?
We surely can help
As our price is set according to the length of itinerary and the detailed program given, we can make changes in this tour to help you keep your budget.
Below are some possible changes to make your tour fit better in your budget
we can customize this tour with shorter duration
some activities and tours can be in a group and non-private.
We can look into lower budget hotel for you without compromising the quality.
We can change the itinerary that fits your expectation and budget requirement.
How our prices work:
ABOUT $(This Price) in PER PERSON
How our prices work:
HIGHER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget higher than $(This Price) in per person?
Vietnam and Indochina has the utmost luxury hotels and other tour facilities to cater to your budget. For a budget higher than the one stated, we can make some of the following modification to your program based on your request.
Flights in Business or First Class flight (compared with Economy flight).
More luxury hotels/cruises or more luxury rooms in the same hotel/cruise. Standards of accommodation.
Longer stay at certain city based on your request.
Extra service or extra meals.
If you want to stay longer…
There are so many ways to extend your time in Vietnam and Indochina. Once you arrive, you won’t want to leave!
Make extra trip to Phu Quoc or Con Dao, two of our most beautiful islands. Etc…
Stay longer on your cruise trip to Halong Bay. Etc…
Stay extra days and relax at beachside resort. Etc…
Spend more time visiting northern mountain province.
How our prices work:
Don’t see the date for this tour to suit your schedule? No problems, Create Your Own Date. Choose the dates that you want to travel and as long as you happy to open the tour to other people joining we will charge you the standard tour price – no markups!
- You must have booked and paid your deposit for travel dates that are at least 1 to 3 months in the future. This just gives us time to promote the trip and find other people to join you.
- Create Your Own Date for this tour applies for bookings of two or more people only. If you are a solo traveller we can do our best to get a group for the dates you choose but we cannot guarantee standard pricing until we achieve a minimum of 2 people.
- This offer is subject to availability. In peak season we may not have the capability to add tour dates to our already busy schedule..
Artfully Designed Set Departures
Our Small Group Trips to Asia are set departures that you join in. Our superb itineraries combine world-famous highlights with hidden jewels. If you enjoy the company of like-minded travelers, and a maximum of 15 travelers (usually fewer), we offer the definitive small group travel in Asia and the Pacific.
Our Small Group Trips to Asia Feature:
Join-in scheduled departures
A set itinerary, artfully conceived down to the finest detail
The best, most sought-after Tour Leaders in our region of the world—university-educated professionals and experts with local connections
Luxury and boutique hotels wherever possible
A maximum of 15 travelers—usually fewer—for an intimate experience
Single travelers warmly welcomed
Most meals, delicious cuisine
Comprehensive inclusions and insurance
Learn about our progressive Join Group for solo travelers joining our Small Group Trips.
Read before traveling in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar or country around
Share with others
Thank you for visiting our FAQs pages. Here are the most common questions asked by our travelers. Please follow the links to get the answers or type your questions in the search bar. If you cannot find your answers, please send us your questions via email or on our Travelo Vietnam website. We will email you back with your answer, and update it on our website for other travelers.
1 – Knowledge Bike
2 – Travel FAQs
5 – Indochina Visa
6 – During Tour
After all of our tours we ask every traveler to review their holidays so that we may publish their testimonials on our website to help potential customers decide on Travelo Vietnam for their holidays to Indochina.
It is important for other travelers to hear the honest opinions from our past clients. We do not alter or edit what has been said. We do however, remove the emails, for privacy protection.
Refine Your Search